Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Blog {Hazel and Company}

When I was little and my mom wanted to get my attention, maybe it was time to go and I was dawdling or I was in a wee bit of trouble, she'd call me Hazel.


In fact...she still calls me Hazel.

I must still dawdle. BUT I never get in a wee bit of trouble with my mom. Nope. Mmm-nnnn. 

Anyway, with a handsome husband, five silly and wonderful kids and one more little bambino on the way, I always have company. 

And there you have it, Hazel and Company.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Hazel,
    Hanging around with you again! Love your happy
    and fun adventures.
    xo
    Mona
    ps love the family photo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.